Chicken With Spinach Fettuccini
A classic fettuccine alfredo gets a makeover with this Healthier 30 Minute Chicken Spinach Alfredo! No heavy cream and ready in 30 minutes.
Servings 2 people
- 4 oz 4 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 Cup chopped onion
- 1 Clove garlic minced
- 4 oz 4 oz. Can mushroom stems, drained
- 14 oz 14 1/2 oz. Can stewed tomatoes, un-drained and chopped
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1/4 Teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Cup Chablis or vermouth
- 4 Cups cooked spinach fettuccini
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley minced
Coat skillet with cooking spray: place over medium heat until hot. Cut chicken in to bite size pieces and sprinkle with pepper: Sauté chicken until lightly browned. Remove from skillet and set aside. Sauté onions and garlic in skillet. until browned. Add chicken, mushrooms, tomatoes, bay leaf, salt and wine. Stir well. Simmer uncovered 15 minutes. Spoon fettuccini out onto serving platter. Remove bay leaf. Arrange chicken & vegetables on noodles-sprinkle with parsley. 6 Servings 271 Calories per cup.